I am a design and organization enthusiast! In Chic Order was started as an organizing business with design elements and is now transforming into a full time design business! While operating as an organizing business I pursued and education and certification in interior design.
Years ago, my career consisted of a job in Sales and Marketing and Program Management. I left my career to stay home with my children. During that time my passions for design and organization flourished. I love reading about design, painting, working on DIY projects, and of course organizing my own home. These projects, along with helping others create aesthetically pleasing spaces bring me a great deal of joy! We are currently living in our second home which has all been designed and organized with the In Chic Order Philosophy (photos here). The In Chic Order Philosophy: organization is key to great design and all great design is spoiled by clutter!
Nothing brings me more pleasure than helping others create beautiful, clutter-free environments. I have organized for several people and also helped many others repurpose, restyle, or redesign their spaces. If you are looking for a room redesign, just the right paint color, or that special piece to complete your space, I can help. If organization is what you are after, it will be done and done with style. Or we can combine the two to create a space that is “In Chic Order.”
I am a very caring and empathetic person. I will not pass judgement on the condition of your space.
I believe that once you make the decision, to enhance your space or become more organized you will gain a great deal of satisfaction and pride in your space! I will be just as satisfied helping you get there!
View available services here
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications.
- If unable to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend services of another qualified professional.
- I will keep all client information confidential, both business and personal.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- Fees will be determined per job and time required.