I am an organization and design enthusiast! Organization became a priority for me in college, prior to that you could qualify me as a chronic clutterer. Becoming more organized brought me more joy, time, harmony, and less worry. Ever since, I pride myself on organization and developing design skills.
Years ago, my career consisted of a job in Sales and Marketing and also Program Management. I left my career to stay home with my children. During that time my passions for organization and design flourished. I love reading about organization & design, painting, working on DIY projects, and of course organizing my own home. These projects, along with helping others create aesthetically pleasing spaces bring me a great deal of joy! Since having the opportunity to stay home to raise my children and pursue my passions of Organizing and Interior Design, I realized that this was the career for me. We are currently living in our second home which has all been designed and organized by me (photos here).
Nothing brings me more pleasure than helping others create a beautiful clutter-free environment. I have organized for several people and also helped many others repurpose, restyle, or redesign their spaces. If you are looking for just the right paint color, or that special piece to complete your space, I can help. If organization is what you are after, it will be done and done with style. Or we can combine the two to create a space that is “In Chic Order.”
I am a very caring and empathetic person. I will not pass judgement on the condition of your space.
I believe that once you make the decision, becoming organized will bring you a great deal of satisfaction and I will be just as satisfied helping you get there!
View available services here
Code of Ethics I Stand By:
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications.
- If unable to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend services of another qualified organizer or professional.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep all client information confidential, both business and personal.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- Fees will be determined per job and time required.